Installer for the best two-panel file manager for Windows.
Contains latest version of Total Commander 32 and 64 bit with lot of additions:
- Configuration file with color theme and most popular options predefined.
- TweakTC 220.127.116.11 - great utility to configure your Total Commander.
- TC Plugin Manager 2.2.5 - manages Total Commander's plugins, can install/remove/disable.
- Non-Stop Copy 1.04 - utility for copying files from damaged media.
- 25 additional icons packs (can be changed in TweakTC).
- 3 additional drives icons packs (can be changed in TweakTC)
- Russian language files and help are included.
- Configuration files installs into the Windows Applications Data folder
- Enchanced menu in russian and english languages.
32 additional plugins (supplied config file must be installed to get all plugins installed):
- AnyTag 0.97 - displays metadata of audio files in Total Commander's columns.
- EXEInfo 1.01 - displays version information from EXE-resources.
- EXIF 1.4 - extracts digital camera data from JPG files, like exposure time.
- Back2Life 2.5.1 plugin - recovers deleted files, supports NTFS
- DevMan 1.4 - displays ABSOLUTE ALL devices installed in system (clone of Windows Device Manager)
- MirandaFS 0.0.4.1 beta - allows access your Miranda IM profile database, view history, copy/delete contacts
- MotoP2K 18.104.22.168 - allows to access your Motorola mobile phone file system (required driver included)
- NetMon 1.0.2 - shows files, opened in current computer from the Microsoft network
- DiskInternals Reader 1.03 - allows to access some file systems and images like NTFS, Ext2/3/4, HFS/HFS+...
- Procfs 2.0 - allows to view/edit/kill processes that are running currently on the system
- Services 2.4 - show list of running services in your system
- Symbian FS 0.4 - allows to access the file system of Symbian (Series 60) based mobile devices
- Virtual Panel 2.0.4 - contains files with structure in one place, without actually copy files
- T-PoT 1.3 - file system plug-in for iPod/iPhone/iPad devices (iTunes must be installed)
- VSOFS 1.6 - allows to access your Siemens mobile phone file system without any third-party components
- WindowsCE device support plugin (thru Microsoft ActiveSync)
- BaseView 1.2 - allows to view and edit dBase and FoxPro files (*.DBF)
- DmpView 0.1 - plugin to view DMP files information after Windows crash (BSOD)
- Excellence 1.11 - displays text and numbers from spreadsheet made by Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc
- FileInfo 2.10 - version information viewer for PE files (EXE, DLL)
- FlashView 1.4 - allows to view Shockwave Flash files (SWF) in Lister
- Imagine 1.0.7 - image and animation viewer, supports: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and more 20 formats
- ICLView 21.8 - plugin to view icon files like ICO, ICL and extract icons from them
- ListDoc 1.2 - MS word file viewer for lister, shows only plain text
- mMedia 2.46 - for viewing Media files (AVI, MPEG, MP1-MP3, WAV, WMA, ASF, OGG, MID...) thru Windows Media
- RVLister 1.2 - for viewing TRichView documents (*.RVF)
- SumatraPDF 1.2 - Adobe PDF files viewer, no Adobe Reader or any other software required
- ISO Read 1.7.4 beta 1 - allows to read CD-ROM images like ISO, IMG, BIN/CUE, NRG.
- MSI Plus 0.6.0.1 - can pack/unpack tables and streams in MSI files, preview of dialogs included in MSI.
- SIS View 0.91 - allows you to view and extract the contents of EPOC installation packages (*.SIS).
- CHMDir 0.40g - allows you to extract, search, pack, delete and edit files in CHM files.
- 7Zip 0.7.6.5 - provides 7zip archive support.